Vacuum Oven 4.4cf
Vacuum Oven 4.4cf- 6 shelves
- 5-side jacket heating system to provide temperature uniformity and fast heating rates.
- All metal internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing while providing you the most sanitary working environment.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
Call 877-567-3598 for shipping quote
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electrical requirements
|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz single phase 27.3A, 3000 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz single phase 13.6A, 3000 watts
|Temperature control|| Controller: Low gain microcomputer PID control for heater output
Temperature range: Ambient to 250°C
Timer range: 0 to 99 hours 59 minutes
Temperature accuracy: +/- 1°C
Temperature uniformity: +/- 3% of setpoint
Warm-up time to 100°F/37.7°C: 35 minutes
|| Dimensions: 19.7 x 19.7 x 19.7"
Capacity: 4.41 cubic foot (125 liters)
Material: Polished heavy duty type 304 stainless steel
Heating method: 5 sided heated jacket
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 32 x 29.5 x 41"
Shipping: 38 x 37 x 53"
|Weight|| Unit: 515 Lbs
Shipping: 700 Lbs
|| Level: Better than 500 microns/millitorrs
Vacuum port: KF25 flange
Vent port: 3/8" hose barb
|| Included: 6 aluminum slide-in shelves
Shelf size: 19 x 19 inches
Total area: 361 x 6 = 2166 inch2
Distance between shelves: 3 inches
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Safety|| Built-in safety switch
Power failure auto reset
Time up buzzer
|Observation window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
| CE compliant