LabDoctor Digital Dry Baths
LabDoctor Digital dry bath series is a "next generation" product line that introduces several major advantages over traditional dry baths. They are the first digital dry baths to include advanced microprocessor controls, timed or continuous operation and a removable hinged lid. In addition, an optional external temperature feedback probe can be positioned directly inside a sample tube, providing real-time control and monitoring of actual sample temperature.
The LabDoctor Digital dry bath's transparent lid helps to promote better uniformity and minimize temperature stratification in the block by maintaining a warm air jacket layer. It also helps to reduce energy consumption by minimizing heat loss to the environment. The hinged lid can be flipped open (to the rear), or easily removed (lifted off) to accommodate taller tubes.
Both the single and dual block models can be ordered in a configuration that includes our unique Quick-Flip™ blocks. These universal blocks accept tubes from 0.5 to 2.0ml and, with just a quick flip to the other side, accommodate 0.2ml tubes, PCR strips or (in the dual block model only) a PCR plate. Other blocks are available for tubes up to 50ml.
LabDoctor Digital Dry Bath Series
- Digital temperature control
- Set and walk away
- Universal Quick-Flip Blocks
- for all common microtubes, PCR strips and PCR Plates
- Hinged/ removable lid
- improves uniformity across the height of the block and reduces energy waste
- External (optional) Temperature Probe for measuring actual sample temperature
- traditional dry baths are only capable of measuring the temperature of the bottom plate
- Modern design with advanced timer controls
- traditional models do not have a timer