Omni GLH 850 General Laboratory Homogenizer Package 115V
Omni GLH850 Pkg 115V
5,000 - 25,000 rpm | 20 µL – 5 L
Power: 850 watt max
850 watt motor, 10 mm, 20 mm and 30 mm generator probes
Omni GLH 850 General Laboratory Homogenizer Package
The Omni GLH 850 General Laboratory Homogenizer is a powerful 850 watt homogenizer that was specifically designed to disrupt a wide range of samples in volumes ranging from 250 ul to 10 L. The Omni GLH 850 is compatible with stainless steel generator probes ranging in diameter from 5 mm to 30 mm and 7 mm Omni Tips. The GLH 850 quickly and efficiently processes a wide variety of sample and the 850 watt motor is capable of processing even the toughest samples.
Patented Omni TipTM Plastic Generator Probes, in both soft tissue and hard tissue versions, are available for researchers concerned about cross contamination between samples. Stainless steel generator probes are recommended for larger, tougher samples. Specially designed Hybrid Plastic/Stainless steel probes are also available.
- Powerful 850 watt motor
- Three stainless steel generator probes included in package
- Variable speed from 5,000 to 25,000 rpm
- Volume range from 20ul to 5L
- Quiet operation
- Compatible with Omni Tip plastic generator probes
- Wide range of stainless steel generator probes available from 5 to 30 mm in diameter
Ordering Information: 850 watt motor, 10x95mm saw tooth, 20x195mm saw tooth, 30x195mm saw tooth generator probes, tool kit, instruction manual, stand clamp, cross rod, 1-year warranty.
- Processing Range:<20µL-5L
- Power Rating:850 watt
- Speed Control:Variable from 5,000 - 25,000 rpm
- Dimensions:8.5" H x 2.75" max diameter
- Weight:1.6kg (56oz)
- Sound Level: < 72 db.
- Warranty:One year motor warranty
- Standards Approval:CE approved