PULVERISETTE 14 Variable Speed Rotor Mill- Kit
PULVERISETTE 14 Variable Speed Rotor Mill
With new regulatory requirements for Cannabis testing (example: Oregon – 0.5% of 10 lb batch of flowers), analytical laboratories must have a reliable method for obtaining a uniform, representative sample for analysis. The P14 can process a 20 – 30 gram sample of dried flowers in < 15 seconds, and creates a homogenous mixture that is representative of the entire starting sample.
- Engineered & built in Germany – high quality & designed to last
- Stainless steel product-contact surfaces – easy to clean & validate
A starting sample of 28 grams of dried flowers from a single strain was used. Four grams of flowers were picked at random to create 2 x 2 gram control samples. The remaining 24 grams were processed in the Pulverisette 14 to create a homogenous mixture. Four, 2 gram samples of this mixture were collected for analysis. The analytical laboratory that provided the testing service achieved a + 4% Score for Potency in the 2015 Emerald Test.
PULVERISETTE 14 Variable Speed Rotor Mill- Package
- Pulverisette 14 Variable Speed Rotor Mill 100V
- Impact Rotor 12 ribs - stainless steel
- Sieve Rings 1mm + 2 mm - stainless steel, reinforced
This product require a 4-6 week lead time
$150 Domestic Freight