Restek ProFLOW 6000 Electronic Flowmeter With Hard-Sided Carrying Case #22656
Restek ProFLOW 6000 Electronic Flowmeter With Hard-Sided Carrying Case
- Measures volumetric flow for gases across a range of 0.5
- NIST traceable calibration.
- Ex rating (electrical apparatus for explosive gas atmospheres) for hydrogen and related gas types.
- Accuracy of
±2% of flow reading or ±0.2 mL/min, whichever is greater.
- Over-range warning indicator.
- Auto shutoff feature.
- Use as a benchtop or handheld unit.
- Ergonomic design and side grips for comfort.
- Measures most gas types.*
- Convenient carrying/storage case included.
- Uses 2-AA batteries (included).
- Data output via USB port.
- 1-year warranty.
- Recalibration service available.
Flowmeters that can measure flammable gases are becoming mandatory due to the increased use of hydrogen in chromatography. With its Ex rating, the Restek® ProFLOW 6000 meter is designed specifically with explosive and flammable gases in mind.
The Restek® ProFLOW 6000 is the only flowmeter you need for any type of chromatography gas measurement because of its wide range of capabilities. The ProFLOW 6000 is an electronic meter capable of measuring volumetric flow for most gases. Real-time measurements can be made for various types of flow paths, including continually changing gas types. This portable unit is designed for easy handheld use, and the stand adds benchtop convenience.
Type of Flowmeter: Volumetric
Operating Temp. Range: 32
Warranty: One year
Certifications: CE, Ex
Compliance: WEEE, RoHS
*The flowmeter is designed to measure clean, dry, non-corrosive gases.