Rxi®-35Sil MS Columns (fused silica)
(midpolarity Crossbond® phase)
What do Rxi® columns mean to you?
- Ultra-low bleed.
- Exceptional inertness.
- Reproducible performance, column after column.
Rxi® fused silica capillary GC columns were designed specifically to be the best columns available, for exceptional inertness, ultra-low bleed, and reproducible retention and selectivity. In addition to outstanding performance, this combination of column characteristics assures Rxi® columns will have long lifetimes. The Restek chemists also have developed a stable, reproducible manufacturing process, so that Rxi® columns will meet your needs every time you install a new column.
- Special selectivity and excellent inertness for substituted polar compounds, such as drugs, pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, phenols, etc.
- Provides superior separation for cannabinoids.
- Very low-bleed phase for GC-MS analysis.
- Extended temperature range: 50 °C to 340/360 °C.
Click for GC Column Installation Guide