Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA), CRITERION™ Dehydrated Culture Media, 500gm wide-mouth bottle
Hardy Diagnostics CRITERION™ Tryptic Soy Agar is recommended for use as a general growth medium for the isolation and cultivation of microorganisms. This medium is also recommended for use in the cultivation, storage, and transportation of pure cultures of bacteria.
CRITERION™ Dehydrated Culture Media by Hardy Diagnostics is formulated to meet or exceed the highest standards. Compare these features…
- Wide mouth opening - reduces dust formation by allowing the easy entry of a scoop
- Convenient handgrip - 'no slip' finger holds
- Stackable containers - for efficient storage
- Increased solubility - dissolves quickly
- Custom and bulk products available - to your specifications
- Competitive pricing - call for a price quote for large volume purchases!
- Complete technical/instruction sheets - available in HUGO software
- Unparalleled performance - tested for optimal growth